Is social media part of your daily life? Do you regularly communicate with your friends and family via social media? Do you get your news on social media? Be part of a rapidly growing global network of independent contractors working from home as a Social Media Evaluator! As a Social Media Evaluator with Appen, you will be rewarded for your ability to improve the relevancy of new content for a leading global social media platform. We offer competitive pay, project prep sessions, and the ability to work from home.
Social Media Evaluators will need to commit to work 1 flexible hour a day, 5 days per week. Once accepted for a project, you must meet consistent quality standards. Superior performance will make you eligible for additional projects.
Appen's successful Social Media Evaluators possess:
- Daily social media activity (including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc)
- Avid interest in working with social media.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently with effective time management skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong expressive writing skills.
- Ability to articulate in written and verbal English.
- A smart phone or computer less than three years old
- Tablets are not an option for this project
- A high-speed Internet connection
- Basic aptitude for installing applications, and troubleshooting and addressing software issues with limited support.
Watch this video to know more about Social Media Evaluation.
Note: Appen is actively hiring for many clients. We have other opportunities which may be contractor or employee status, or have different schedules and requirements. Our team will reach out if other projects are a better fit, or you’re also welcome to check them out on join.appen.com.