Appen is seeking native speakers of Simplified Chinese to perform semantic annotation and evaluation tasks.
Project is up and running. Successful candidate will start immediately and may be involved in the project for a few weeks or longer, depending on the volume. All work is done remotely; average time commitment will be approximately 10-20 hours per week. All work will be performed in online tools accessible via browser.
Location: Global - Remote
Hours: 10-20 per week
- Applying semantic labels to online search queries following a set of guidelines from the client
- Reviewing and correcting annotated queries
- Reviewing and correcting word breaks in queries
• B.A. degree or higher in Linguistics or related field
• Native knowledge of Simplified Chinese
• High level of awareness of online shopping experiences in the home country of the given language
• Experience with text annotation preferred
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to install and use multiple browsers (e.g. Chrome, Firefox)