Appen has on-going localization projects that require expert French (France) localizers.
We are proactively building up our database of localizers in order to have a pool of people we can call upon for localisation tasks and projects, potentially at very short notice.
These tasks and projects may range in duration from a few hours to a few days to weeks or months in some cases.
We have contracts with our clients that allow them to provide us with tasks and projects at short notice; we need to be in a position to respond quickly to their needs.
Tasks will vary depending on the project. In general, these projects will typically be related to software, automotive or text-to-speech localisation.
Experience in these fields is ideal but not necessary.
- Strong localisation skills
- Native French and near-native English skills
- Academic background in linguistics is a plus
- Experience in computational linguistics is a plus
- Successful candidate must reside in France