We are looking for Linguists/Computational Linguists who are native speakers of Japanese, for flexible or full-time home-based role. The project is an exciting opportunity to help develop world-class linguistic software.
- Working in teams to create or test a Style and Grammar checker for Japanese word-processing, using client software. There are positions available in both Development and Quality Assurance teams.
- Bachelor degree in Linguistics (or higher)
- Native or near-native speaker of Japanese
- High proficiency in English
- Excellent technical skills
- Linguistic skills should include morphology and syntax
- Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail
- PoS tagging experience
Additional Information: Please include with your application: your CV/resume; details of any language qualifications you hold; your availability