We are looking for Linguists who are native speakers of Norwegian (Nynorsk), for flexible home-based role.
The project is an exciting and challenging opportunity to help develop world-class linguistic software.
The candidates should be familiar with linguistic tools, and language technology applications.
Availability: Minimum of 10-15 hours per week
• Development: Using Lexicon Creator: create template lexicon, correct errors and add words using template. Using Wordscape formalism (symbolic language and logical operations), write or edit rules for grammar and other purposes.
• Project Management: triage, spec writing and review, project scheduling.
• Test: test template lexicon, evaluate test results, open bugs. Evaluate spec, design and implementation of grammar rules; using logical operators and symbolic language, develop patterns for testing application of the rules.
• Documentation: Using strong English language skills, linguistic and technical expertise, document tools and processes.
• Bachelor degree in Linguistics; other candidates with strong language awareness and background will be considered
• Native speaker of Norwegian
• High proficiency in English
• Excellent technical skills
• Linguistic skills should include phonology and morphology
• Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail
Please include with your application: your CV/resume; details of any language qualifications you hold; your availability