We are looking for Linguists/Computational Linguists who are native speakers of French, for flexible or full-time home-based role.
The project is an exciting opportunity to help develop world-class linguistic software.
Contract Length: 6-9 months
Hours: Depending on the role, 20-40 hours per week
• Working in teams to create or test a Style and Grammar checker for French word-processing, using client software. There are positions available in both Development and Quality Assurance teams.
• Bachelor degree in Linguistics (or higher)
• Native speaker of French
• High proficiency in English
• Excellent technical skills
• Linguistic skills should include morphology and syntax
• Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail
Please include with your application: your CV/resume; details of any language qualifications you hold; your availability
Once registered, please complete the survey through the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TRXCBT9
Please register at Appen's testing platform at appenonline.appen.com.au and sit any relevant test through the 'qualifications' tab.