We are looking for Linguists/Computational Linguists who are native speakers of Italian, for flexible or full-time home-based role.
The project is an exciting and challenging opportunity to help develop world-class linguistic software.
Linguistic skills should include grammar, syntax, morphology, computational.
The candidates should be familiar with linguistic tools, and language technology applications.
• Advanced degree in Linguistics or Computational Linguistics
• Native speaker of Italian
• High proficiency in English
• Excellent technical skills
• Linguistic skills should include morphology and syntax
• Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail
• Capable of managing or performing computational linguistic work in several languages.
• An individual with a computational linguistics degree and proven experience (syntax, morphology, lexicography) on multiple languages.
• Must be capable of working across multiple languages, leveraging deep linguistic knowledge and computational experience with other languages.
Please include with your application: your CV/resume; details of any language qualifications you hold; your availability