We are proactively building a pool of Linguists/Computational Linguists who are native speakers of Bulgarian for flexible or full-time home-based roles. The tasks and projects may range in duration from a few hours to a few days, to weeks or months in some cases.
In order to ensure the high quality of our linguistic consultants, we will be applying screening tests (technical and linguistic) in order to determine who will join our database of linguists and language annotators for this potential work.
The projects are an exciting and challenging opportunity to help develop world-class linguistic software.
The candidates should be familiar with linguistic tools, and language technology applications.
• Bachelor degree in Linguistics or Computational Linguistics (or higher)
• Native speaker of Bulgarian
• High proficiency in English
• Excellent technical skills
• Linguistic skills should include morphology and syntax
• Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail
• Aptitude for computational tasks, e.g., use concordance (linguistic) tools, and run command lines, write scripts, experience with advanced use of applications such as Excel macros, etc.
Please include with your application: your CV/resume; details of any language qualifications you hold; your availability