We are looking for Linguists/Computational Linguists who are native speakers of French (Canada and France) for flexible or full-time home-based role.
The candidates should be familiar with linguistic tools, and language technology applications.
• Bachelor degree in Linguistics or Computational Linguistics (or higher)
• Native speaker of French (Canada and France)
• High proficiency in English
• Excellent technical skills
• Linguistic skills should include morphology and syntax
• Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail
• Aptitude for computational tasks, e.g., use concordance (linguistic) tools, and run command lines, write scripts, experience with advanced use of applications such as Excel macros, etc.
Please include with your application: your CV/resume; details of any language qualifications you hold; your availability