We are looking for Linguists/Computational Linguists who are native speakers of Polish, for flexible or full-time home-based role.
The project is an exciting and challenging opportunity to help develop world-class linguistic software.
Positions are available for Wordbreaking and PoS projects.
Hours: 20 hours per week
Linguistic skills should include grammar, syntax, morphology. The candidates should be familiar with linguistic tools, and language technology applications.
Working in teams to create or test a Style and Grammar checker for Polish word-processing, using client software. There are positions available in both Development and Quality Assurance teams.
• Bachelor degree in Linguistics (or higher)
• Native speaker of Polish
• High proficiency in English
• Excellent technical skills
• Linguistic skills should include morphology and syntax
• Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail
Please include with your application: your CV/resume; details of any language qualifications you hold; your availability