We are looking for Linguists/Computational Linguists who are native speakers of Norwegian (Bokmål), for flexible home-based role.
The project is an exciting and challenging opportunity to help develop world-class linguistic software.
Start date: immediate
Expected duration: through February 2019
Workload: 30 hours per week
Linguistic skills should include grammar, syntax, morphology, computational.
The candidates should be familiar with linguistic tools, and language technology applications.
- Development: Use regular expression formalisms (symbolic language and logical operations), write or edit rules for grammar, phonology or other purposes.
- Project Management: Triage and review, project scheduling.
- Test: Test lexicons, evaluate test results. Evaluate design and implementation of grammar rules; using logical operators and symbolic language, develop patterns for testing application of the rules.
- Documentation: Using strong English language skills, linguistic and technical expertise, document tools and processes.
- Degree in Linguistics or Computational Linguistics.
- Native speaker of Norwegian (Bokmål).
- High proficiency in English.
- Excellent technical skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail.
Please include with your application: your CV/resume; details of any language qualifications you hold; your availability.