Appen is a global leader in the development of high-quality, human annotated datasets for machine learning and artificial intelligence. With over 20 years of experience, expertise in more than 180 languages, and access to a global crowd of over 400,000, Appen partners with leading technology companies to enhance their machine learning-based products.
- Take incoming technical calls from employees. This involves troubleshoot and resolve technical issues or route the service requests to a help-desk system.
- Update and repair operating systems and various internet browsers
- Provides technical assistance to employees
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 1-year experience working in a call center handling technical account
- Knowledgeable of different operating systems (eg. Mac, Windows, Linux, and other open source)
- Familiarity with ticketing software/tools (eg. kayako, CRM, etc.)
- Familiar with the most common types of security software and solutions
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
- Can work with a team with minimal supervision