Appen is a global leader in the development of high-quality, human annotated datasets for machine learning and artificial intelligence. With over 20 years of experience, expertise in more than 180 languages, and access to a global crowd of over 400,000, Appen partners with leading technology companies to enhance their machine learning-based products.
The Staffing/ Recruitment Specialist is a recruiter of Appen who is responsible for the delivery of candidates to meet the demands of the company. This includes administering the recruitment process, may it be from sourcing up to offering a job in a global standpoint.
- Work closely and collaboratively with a team of recruiters for crowdsourcing up to highly skilled and technical positions
- Research on effective sourcing and recruiting for international projects
- Leverage online sourcing resources to identify and attract the right candidates
- Facilitate application screening process up to contract signing
- Involves out-of-the-box thinking to make recruiting and sourcing strategies effective and fun
- Builds and maintain a pool of key talent
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.