Appen is a global leader in the development of high-quality, human annotated datasets for machine learning and artificial intelligence. With over 20 years of experience, expertise in more than 180 languages, and access to a global crowd of over 400,000, Appen partners with leading technology companies to enhance their machine learning-based products.
- Project Manager support includes new project setup, configuration, and on-going support
- Engineering support will be the periodic running of feature tests to ensure that specifications were met and regression testing to find and report any bugs for resolution
- Properly document processes to support implementation of new projects.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 1-year experience in doing software development quality assurance
- Experience in Quality Assurance testing is a plus
- Excellent written or verbal communication skills including an ability to present information clearly and concisely
- Knowledgeable of bug testing software (manual/automated) and/or relevant software computer applications
- Experienced in providing excellent customer service