As a Crowdsourcing participant, projects range from audio transcription to online user experience and web site content evaluation. All work is completed remotely within the borders of the United States and via the internet utilizing state of the art customer and/or Appen proprietary web-based platforms. Must be fluent in Spanish as well as English.
This is an entry-level opportunity that can provide growth in learning new technologies and additional income to those who meet the requirements listed below.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing global team providing critical data for the world’s top internet search engine companies!
· Work is done at your own pace, with no requirement of a minimum number of hours or tasks completed. Incentives are provided for some tasks.
· Must be currently residing in and able to perform work tasks in the United States
· Access to a computer that is less than 3 years old
· A secured high-speed internet connection
· Ability to read and write in Spanish and English to understand and perform work tasks to customer specifications
Characteristics for Success:
· Ability and desire to work from home doing internet based data collection
· Good English spelling skills
· Basic level of computer knowledge and typing skills
· Ability and willingness to comprehend and follow instructions independently
· Experience as a freelancer or other work-from-home opportunities
· Dependent upon project
Appen Rewards and Recognition:
FlexJobs – Recognized by FlexJobs as a Top 100 Company to Watch for Remote Jobs in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 including the #1 Ranking in 2017!
Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – Three-time winner in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Australia Awards from 2012 through 2014.
Momentum Mid-Market Awards – Finalist in the BRW Momentum Awards for Best Mid-Market Business $50-$100MM Category. In addition, Appen was a finalist in the 2014 Australian Growth Technology Company Awards.
Australian Export Rewards – Inaugural winner in 2008 of the Prime Minister’s Exporter of the Year Award and Australian Export Category winner, Information and Communication Technology Award.
Appen’s clients are the top technology companies in the world. We are a global technology and language consulting firm, operating in 180 languages and we staff projects ranging in size from under one hundred to thousands of remote workers around the globe. Appen’s work provides the critical data our clients need to improve the technology experience in many platforms for all users.
Note: Appen is actively hiring for many clients. We have other opportunities which may be contractor or employee status, or have different schedules and requirements. Our team will evaluate your application and review all positions that might be a quality fit based on your skills and experience. To see all our work opportunities, please visit join.appen.com.