Appen is a global leader in the development of high-quality, human annotated datasets for machine learning and artificial intelligence. With over 20 years of experience, expertise in more than 180 languages, and access to a global crowd of over 400,000, Appen partners with leading technology companies to enhance their machine learning-based products.
- Providing timely and effective technical support and customer service to independent contractors working for the company
- Monitoring and driving key performance metrics for the Crowd Helpdesk team
- Working collaboratively with the project managers and clients to meet all requirements and deliver a high quality technical support and reporting mechanism.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 3 years working in a technical or helpdesk role – preferably in a global online environment.
- Excellent communication skills including an ability to present information clearly and concisely in writing or verbally to a wide audience including clients and managers; effectively uses active listening skills.