Appen is looking for native or near native Thai speaker located in or near Thailand, for an on-going project.
In addition to Thai language skills, the successful candidate has fluency in English.
The start time will be August or September 2017, with a commitment of approximately 20 hours per week. This is an open-ended project.
Required skills and experience:
- High level of precision in Thai spelling/grammar
- No advanced linguistics knowledge necessary
- Strong “content analysis” experience, including:
- Knowledge base management (e.g. writing FAQs)
- Online customer service support (mobile/web-based)
- Proof-reading, editing, making suggestions
- Inclined towards “content improvement”
- Comfortable providing training directly to customers (with support from the client you'll be working with)
- Comfortable working with new tools
- Flexibility to work across multiple time zones
- Work will be primarily remote, with some travel & on-site presence possible
- Ideal candidate would be based in Thailand or within the same time zone
Please attach your resume and cover letter.