We are looking for Linguists/Computational Linguists who are native speakers of Norwegian, for flexible or full-time home-based role. The project is an exciting opportunity to help develop world-class linguistic software.
Contract length: 9-10 months
Time commitment: 2 positions up to 20 hours and 2 positions up to 40 hours.
This is contract, remote opportunity, candidates can be located anywhere.
• Working in teams to create or test a Style and Grammar checker for Norwegian word-processing, using client software. There are positions available in both Development and Quality Assurance teams.
• Bachelor degree in Linguistics (or higher)
• Native speaker of Norwegian
• High proficiency in English
• Excellent technical skills
• Linguistic skills should include morphology and syntax
• Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail
Please include with your application: your CV/resume; details of any language qualifications you hold; your availability