Appen, the #1 Employer on Flexjobs’s Top 100 Employers for Flexible work, is hiring for work from home roles. We offer competitive pay, free training and the ability to set your own work schedule. Appen is working on a speech to text development application for a major technology company and we are seeking native English (Canadian) speakers to participate in this project.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing global team for the world’s top
Internet search engine companies!
- The task involves two parts, and should take approximately one hour to complete. The first part of the task involves listening to sentences read by a computer-generated voice and rating them according to how natural they sound. The second part contains a few small follow-up questions.
- Participants will be given 3 - 5 days to complete the task.
- Upon completion, payment will follow via Paypal/Skrill.
Required Locales: Manitoba Province
Male: 18 - 29 (Available)
Male: 30 - 45 (Available)
Male: 45+ (Closed)
Female: 18 - 29 (Closed)
Female: 30 - 45 (Closed)
Female: 45+ (Closed)
- A secured high-speed Internet connection
- Native speaker of Canadian English
- Currently residing in Canada
- Canadian Nationality
Detailed instructions will be provided via email shortly after you have registered.
Appen constantly seeks motivated freelancers to support their translation, transcription, annotation and data collection teams. Your successful contribution to this project will grant you a space in our database and a good chance to be considered for projects in the future.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.