Appen is seeking native speakers of Mexican Spanish for multiple roles. In the Annotator position, the candidates are expected to perform semantic annotation and evaluation tasks.
Project is up and running. Successful candidate will start immediately and may be involved in the project for a few weeks or longer, depending on the volume. All work will be performed in online tools accessible via browser.
Location: Global - Remote
Hours: 10-20 per week
Requirements for Annotator Role
• B.A. degree or higher in Linguistics or related field
• Native knowledge of Mexican Spanish
• High level of awareness of online shopping experiences in the home country of the given language
• Experience with text annotation preferred
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to install and use multiple browsers (e.g. Chrome, Firefox)
Voice Coach/Linguist Role
We are seeking resumes of native speakers of Mexican Spanish with strong linguistic background and specific expertise in phonetics/phonology for Mexican Spanish Voice Coach/Linguist position.
High preference will be given to candidates located in Mexico. The candidate will need to spend at least a couple weeks onsite in Mexico, exact location to be determined.
Requirements for the Voice Coach/Linguist role
Project Details for the Voice Coach/Linguist role:
Start date: December 2017
Length: 4-6 weeks
Hours: Approx. 6 hours per day, 30 hours per week
Location: Onsite initally, then remote