Appen is a global leader in the development of high-quality, human annotated datasets for machine learning and artificial intelligence. With over 20 years of experience, expertise in more than 180 languages, and access to a global crowd of over 400,000, Appen partners with leading technology companies to enhance their machine learning-based products.
• Transcribe set of recordings of individuals speaking in US English.
• Track speaker change through timestamping
• Must be atleast a highschool graduate
• Experience with transcription or transcribing is an advantage
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
• Excellent English Communication skills
• Computer Literate
• Average typing speed
• Keen to details, goal oriented
• Open to work at Lancaster, Imus City Cavite
Native to near native US English Speaking