• Start Date: March 2018
• Location: Germany
• Hours: Preferably full-time (between 8 am - 5 pm) for up to 3 months, minimum of 20 hours per week is required
The work will involve listening to German audio recordings and transcribing text from an image.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• You must be a native German speaker
• Excellent communication skills
• Good computer skills
• High level of organisation
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Ability to follow instructions closely
Preferred Knowledge/skills but not essential:
• Experience working with languages
Part of the requirement and hiring process is to sit the German spelling test on AppenOnline: http://appenonline.appen.com.au/
It is important that you use Mozilla Firefox and have the latest version of Flashplayer installed.