Appen is an award-winning organization. Our people help leading technology companies expand into new global markets. With capability in over 180 languages, Appen’s global network of specialists and in-country virtual teams work together to ensure new products and technologies operate in all the languages our clients need. Whether our clients need help for in-vehicle speech recognition technology, improving search engine performance or building translation software, Appen delivers.
We are proud to have been named in Forbes Magazine as one of the Top 100 Companies Offering Flexible Jobs in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Location: 无锡 (in-office)
- Work Hours: 40 hours/ week
- 位月薪：6000-8000元/ 月
- Responsible for delivery and performance management of a speech data transcription team of 20 members
- Analyze project requirements, formulate, and implement delivery plan, solve problems encountered in project execution
- Develop and implement project quality management plan, ensure production quality of team members
- Formulate project production efficiency standards, implement incentive mechanism, and lead the team to achieve efficiency expectations
- Establish and implement staff training system, ensure quick ramp up of new members, ensure quick execution of new projects
- Proactively and effectively communicate with clients to ensure accurate understanding of client needs, delivery timelines and quality standards
- Manage administrative tasks such as employee attendance records, facility and equipment, new staff recruitment, etc.
Required Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- English level CET-4 or above
- 3 years working experience, 1-year experience in team management
- BPO experience such as data labelling, data entry are preferred
- Able to work independently, strong problem-solving skills
- Critical thinking, hardworking, attention to detail
- Familiar with common office software
- Must be currently residing in Wuxi, China