Appen is an award-winning organization. Our people help leading technology companies expand into new global markets. With capability in over 180 languages, Appen’s global network of specialists and in-country virtual teams work together to ensure new products and technologies operate in all the languages our clients need. Whether our clients need help for in-vehicle speech recognition technology, improving search engine performance or building translation software, Appen delivers.
We are proud to have been named in Forbes Magazine as one of the Top 100 Companies Offering Flexible Jobs in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
• The Native Speaker Consultant to participate in communication which involves the knowledge of Kinyarwanda.
Required Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
• The candidate must be a native speaker of Kinyarwanda as spoken in Rwanda (must have native level skills in speaking, reading, writing and listening).
• Good English communication skills, professional phone manner
• Good typing skills in both English and Kinyarwanda
• Must be available various hours during the month of July 2018.
Qualified candidates will be contacted with further details.