Appen is a global leader in speech and search technology services. With expertise in more than 150 languages, Appen partners with leading technology and ecommerce companies as they develop new offerings and expand them to global markets. Our solutions help companies create engaging products with accurate speech interfaces and relevant content ranging from web sites, to maps, images, and merchandise.
Due to the increasing demand in speech data, we are currently seeking an ambitious and energetic Communication & Marketing Specialist, who under the direction of the Project Manager, will work closely with members of the language resource team to assist with the successful delivery of speech collection projects.
Location: Chatswood, NSW
- Project set-up and administration and recruitment
- Develop and execute successful candidate generation strategies
- Build a pipeline of qualified candidates through proactive liaising with potential partners and candidates
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget whilst maintaining good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications
- Anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the new sourcing channels to meet project needs and understand how we can partner with different organisations.
- Take ownership of successful creation, execution, monitoring and reporting on all type of candidate generation strategies.
- Manage data collection participants in Appen’s online platforms.
- Provide general project management advice and operational support to project teams, coordinating the implementation and delivery of activities and tasks in order to meet established milestones and deliverables.
- Follow strict confidentiality protocol regulating the handling of project details and other sensitive information.
- Experience in all aspects of recruitment services provision in relation to market research/crowdsourcing projects
- Has 1+ years' experience and knowledge of online data collection operations
- Knowledge with Microsoft Office - Excel, Word and Outlook
- A self-starter, who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues
- Has strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data, identify trends and analyse program effectiveness
- Naturally curious and keenness to experiment with new and creative ideas
- Metric-driven, fast-paced, high-growth environments
- Availability to work at least 25 hours per week (Availability to work full-time will be considered an advantage)
- Has strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to pitch comprehensive advertising solutions
Please include with your application: your CV/resume; details of any language qualifications you hold; your availability