The Associate Project Manager; is responsible for monitoring and driving key performance metrics for a roster or group of independent contractors doing search, social media and/or eCommerce relevance ranking and content annotation. The Associate Project Team Lead works collaboratively with an Appen team to meet all client and project requirements.
- Communicate in a timely, clear and concise manner to stakeholders.
- Provide regular status reports of projects, as well as in-depth analysis to identify and recommend result improvements
- Build and manage a virtual roster of proficient independent contractors to meets or exceeds project objectives and/or targets
- Under manager guidance, communicate directly with client, using proper communication procedures for both production-related questions and technical issues
- Proactively provide on-the-spot positive and constructive feedback to independent contractors regarding both metrics-driven, behavioral issues, strengths, and areas for improvement
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Degree from an accredited university or at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Experienced in managing and prioritizing large volumes of email correspondence
- Experienced in delivering exceptional customer service
- Excellent analytical skills including ability to proactively identify problems, gather information and set course of action
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills
- Open to work at Lancaster New City, Imus, Cavite
- Candidates must be ammenable to work on a night shift schedule
Project Management, Data Analytics/Management and/or Process Improvement is an advantage.