Appen, a global leader in language and search technology is working on a voice recognition development application for a major technology company, and we are seeking Hawaiian speaking individuals to participate in this project to improve the quality of voice recognition technology.
Pay rate: To be discussed
Required language: Hawaiian (Hawaii)
- The task is to record 500 short prompts on our Appen Mobile Recorder App, using a smartphone or tablet.
- The task will only take an hour - it's a one-off task. You can choose to record the prompts in several separate sessions or complete them all in one session.
- Upon successful completion, payment will follow via PayPal.
- Hawaiian native speaker, from Hawaii
- Android or iOS smartphone or tablet, not more than 3 years old
- Native speakers from Hawaii only
Candidates can be located anywhere in the world as long as they are native speakers who grew up in Hawaii.
If you or someone in your circle of friends meet the requirements and is interested in contributing to this project, please apply now!
Detailed instructions will be provided shortly after you have enrolled, should you meet the task requirements.
Appen constantly seeks motivated freelancers to support their translation, transcription, annotation and data collection teams. Your successful contribution to this project will grant you a space in our database and a good chance to be considered for projects in the future.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.