Are you looking for an internship or on-the-job training?
Do you want to learn how it is to do recruiting globally? We are accepting interns or OJTs in our recruitment team who are 3rd or 4th year college students.
During the internship period, on-the-job trainee will be exposed to the following areas:
What will you do?
- Expose on the different facets of recruitment which may include any of the ff:
- Paper screening
- Call-out/ Interview
- Background Investigation
- Pre-employment requirements
- Report making or tracking
We are looking for you if you are:
- Currently pursuing studies in college or university with a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology or Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Interested in the recruitment aspect of HR
- Has good English oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills (MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint)
- Currently residing in Davao City
- Recommendation Letter from the School
- Application Letter
You can apply now through this job advertisement or via firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject: Application for Recruitment Intern
Please note that only qualified applicants will be notified.