Appen develops high quality speech and language technology solutions namely used in car navigation systems, mobile phones, word processing packages, directory assistance, speaker verification tools and hand-held machine translation devices. Our staff comprises Linguists, IT professionals and Project Managers who collaborate to produce quality work in over 100 different languages for many of the world’s leading companies.
The Associate Project Manager; is responsible for monitoring and driving key performance metrics for a roster or group of independent contractors doing search, social media and/or eCommerce relevance ranking and content annotation. The Associate Project Team Lead works collaboratively with an Appen team to meet all client and project requirements.
- Communicate in a timely, clear and concise manner to stakeholders.
- Provide regular status reports of projects, as well as in-depth analysis to identify and recommend result improvements
- Build and manage a virtual roster of proficient independent contractors to meets or exceeds project objectives and/or targets
- Under manager guidance, communicate directly with client, using proper communication procedures for both production-related questions and technical issues
- Proactively provide on-the-spot positive and constructive feedback to independent contractors regarding both metrics-driven, behavioral issues, strengths, and areas for improvement
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Degree from an accredited university or at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Experienced in managing and prioritizing large volumes of email correspondence
- Experienced in delivering exceptional customer service
- Excellent analytical skills including ability to proactively identify problems, gather information and set course of action
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills
- Open to work at Lancaster New City, Imus, Cavite
- Candidates must be amenable to work on a night shift schedule
- Project Management, Data Analytics/Management and/or Process Improvement is an advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.