We are currently seeking a Recording Supervisor, who under the direction of the Project Manager, will assist with the successful delivery of data collection projects. Working as part of a team, your key areas of responsibility include operation of recording equipment, data collection and participant engagement. To be successful in this role, you should be detail-oriented with good customer service skills and an ability to work independently. You must be able to work from Appen's office in Farmington Hills, Michigan, USA.
- Operate recording equipment to company and client specifications in order to produce high quality audio recordings.
- Follow all protocols and training, paying close attention to detail and organization.
- Abide by the security protocol established and maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Provide feedback and offer solutions to the Project Manager based on experience
- Problem solve issues as they arise, escalating when necessary and appropriate.
- Maintain positive working relationships with team members and participants, using clear communication early to address issues before they become problems.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Service-oriented and maintain a flexible outlook to your work.
- A self-starter, who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of the tools, processes, reporting and relationships with participants.
- High level of comfort using computers and experience with the Microsoft suite, especially Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Experience with audio recording equipment
- Experience with data collection and/or data management
- Schedule: 40 hrs/week, limited term (1-3 months)
- Location: Farmington Hills, MI, USA