Appen is seeking resumes of qualified Hindi speakers with strong background in Linguistics.
- The project is starting ASAP
- Contract length is 12 weeks.
- Estimated weekly hours: 15-20
- This is an Indian lexicon project.
- The main task will be to check the hypothesised pronunciations of Indian place names (cities, roads, landmarks etc).
- The words will be spelt in English, but will include words that are of Indian origin as well.
- Native level speaker of Hindi
- Native or near-native level speaker of Indian English
- Bachelor Degree in Linguistics (Masters or Ph. D. preferred)
- Expertise in phonetics
Qualified candidates should submit their updated CV with relevant academic and work background. Shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete the spelling test, as well as Indian English Screener.