Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support for workstations
- Perform installation, configuration, and maintenance different operational systems and software
- Provide basic support for LAN/WAN networks, Internet connectivity issues, and email client configuration
- Perform other tasks deemed necessary by management in enhancing support performance.
- Controls office software updates
- Performs all Technology IT Desktop Support job responsibilities.
- Performs additional tasks as assigned by management.
- Provide excellent customer service experience for users
- Perform 1st level of IT support
- Advanced Computer and Hardware Troubleshooting Experience in the installation, configuration, and maintenance of Windows 7 & 10 / MacOS / Linux / ChromeOS Operating Systems
- Solid Problem Solving Skills with Proficient Attention to Details
- Ability to quickly triage an incident and resolve or escalate it to proper channels
- Knowledge of Internet, networking, and email protocols LAN / WAN Networking expertise
- Excellent English Communication Skills
- Ability to take on ownership of an issue and provide timely and accurate updates to the stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT support or similar role
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Certification in any IT related area is highly preferred
- Immediate availability
- Flexible with work hours