Appen is seeking native level speakers of Dutch for annotation work. For this role, the candidates are expected to perform semantic annotation and evaluation tasks. The project is up and running, and successful candidates will start immediately and may be involved in the project for one to two months, depending on the volume. All work will be performed in online tools accessible via browser.
Location: Global – Remote
Hours: 10-20 per week
Length: 1 to 2 months
• Applying semantic labels to online search queries following a set of guidelines from the client
• Reviewing and correcting annotated queries
• B.A. degree or higher in Linguistics or related field
• Native knowledge of Dutch (experience with German is a plus)
• High level of awareness of online shopping experiences in the home country
• Experience with text annotation preferred
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to install and use multiple browsers (e.g. Chrome, Firefox)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.