Reports Creation specialist, initially, for Project Mayan Operations (in Cavite) but will be shared across other projects
DETAILED JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- On time delivery of standard and scheduled reports (Excel & Macro-enabled dashboards)
- Address report/information requests, clearly communicating commitments, issues, completion dates and status with requestors and with management.
- Participates in the development and maintenance of data warehouse, subsequent reporting enhancements, including the creation of new reporting templates and analytical reports.
- Continually research and test the most current tools applicable to improve existing reporting processes and its possible uses for data management and reporting.
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
Graduate of Business Administration, Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing, Industrial Engineering, Computer programming-related studies or any other related courses
REQUIRED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- 1-2 years’ experience in reports and data analysis
- Expert proficiency in MS Excel
- Working knowledge in other MS Office Applications
- Knowledge in MS Access is a plus
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and close attention to detail.
- Good comprehension of technology and data management tools used in the process of collecting, storing, retrieving and analyzing data.
- Knowledge in SQL is a plus but not required
- Experience in Share-point is a plus
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment is a must