Purpose of the Position
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor (Crowd), the purpose of this position is to provide superior customer service to Appen’s crowd workers in relation to the invoicing and payment functions.
Key Internal Stakeholders
- Accounts Payable Supervisor (Crowd)
- Project Managers
- Financial Accounting Team
- Payroll Team
Key External Stakeholders
- Crowd Workers
- Payment Providers
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide superior and timely customer service to crowd workers in relation to payment and invoicing inquiries. Customer service to be delivered via email and internal ticketing system.
- Research payment inquiries, including undertaking research in Appen’s internal platform, payment provider platforms, and liaising with payment providers.
- Actively monitor and follow up outstanding queries and ensure Appen’s crowd workers’ expectations are managed and met.
- Maintain great relationships with Appen’s crowd workers.
- Ad hoc tasks as directed by the Accounts Payable Supervisor (Crowd).
Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent written and spoken Business English.
- Degree in Accountancy, Business, Commerce or related field.
- 2+ years experience.
- Experience working in a multinational company and communicating with colleagues and others around the Globe.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Basic to intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook.
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to prioritise and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven culture.
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Able to respond quickly and positively to new or changed initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Flexible, independent, calm and self-motivated.