DETAILED JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for Group Accounts Payable function
- Provides leadership and coordinates the daily operation of the AP Department to assigns tasks, review work, and provide direction to staff while ensuring processing objectives are met within established timelines.
- Ensures accuracy, completeness and timelines of invoice posting activities and bank transactions.
- Maintains the strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Accounts payable reconciliations, assisting with the bank reconciliation, monthly accruals and other accounts payable tasks during month end closing.
Handling internal and external enquiries.
- Mentors the two accounts payable clerks
- Performs other duties as assigned, to assist Financial Accountant / Finance Manager’s request.
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
- University Degree Accounting field/ Business Related Course
REQUIRED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years Accounts Payable experience
- Experience with ERP system and proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel (Intermediate Level)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, and to multi-task in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- High degree of accuracy, confidentiality and attention to detail
- Self-driven individual – goal oriented
- Effective Communication skills, both oral and written
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.