- IT Project Manager will be responsible for the planning and delivery of technology projects,
- Project portfolio management and reporting
- Defining and delivery of IT Project methodology
- Business analysis and requirements gathering for IT Projects
- Communications relating to delivery of IT Project
- The IT project manager has the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project. ... The project manager should make sure they control risk and minimise uncertainty.
- Business analysis and requirements gathering
- Activity and resource planning
- Organizing and motivating a project team
- Controlling time management
- Cost estimating and developing the budget
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Analyzing and managing project risk
- Managing reports and necessary documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related field
- Project management certification – PMBOK or PMP
- 6+ years’ experience as an IT professional
- Experience in supporting and implementing MS Windows and Apple Mac, AWS and Linux technology - 5 years
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- This is a new role in the organisation and is the first of its kind within Appen IT Services.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.