Appen is a global leader in the development of high-quality, human annotated datasets for machine learning and artificial intelligence. With over 20 years of experience, expertise in more than 180 languages, and access to a global crowd of over 400,000, Appen partners with leading technology companies to enhance their machine learning-based products.
- Review text to identify and categorize financial transactions
- Employment type: Fixed term project based contract
- Work location: In-office (Exeter, UK)
- Work schedule: Part-time/ flexible project hours to be confirmed
- Must be living within the UK, preferably in or within commutable distance of Exeter.
- Must have lived in France/Italy/Spain/Germany and be familiar with in country brand names, stores, venues etc.
- Must be native-level speaker of any of the following languages:
What we offer:
- Compensation: £9/hour
- Training and the opportunity to join a highly successful global business
- 28 days of holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) within first year of service, after completion of second year of service this will increase to 30 days
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.