The Implementation Project Manager oversees and executes activities in support of program deployment, assessments, and pilot projects. This individual should be familiar with both traditional and agile project management processes, and how to use these processes to bring structure to open-ended problem sets. In charge of all projects going to Cavite Operation on Implementation/Launch phase.
- Lead and monitor the full implementation process to ensure all tasks are completed on time and deliverables are met according to contract specifications (e.g., customer assets received and integrated into site, internal and external quality assurance testing is accomplished, and project is launched into production)
- Develop comprehensive strategies that align business needs, product offerings, and industry best practices; ensure that best practices are implemented and decisions are documented throughout the launch/refresh process
- Look for opportunities to improve and automate processes, templates and tools to scale project management and implementation/refresh processes and other projects as needed
- Follow Appen standards to manage projects through the project life-cycles of initiation, planning, execution and closure
- Organize on site deployment efforts, to include scheduling and support resources
- Oversee General Implementation Activities and Process Onboarding with recommendations on critical metrics that matter specific on projects as part of creation of scorecard
- Work with product team to deploy pilot programs and provide routine feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Overall ownership of pilot projects, project onboardings, and proof of concept projects, until fully transitioned to operations.
- Be prepared to brief executive staff, both internal and external, on project status, risks, and key opportunities
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong understanding and experience in managing both traditional and agile project management tools
- Ability to conduct meetings with remote employees
- Demonstrated expertise in strategic planning, executing and delivering projects on time and on budget
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including strong communication skills (both verbal and written), in one on one conversations as well as in front of mid-size to enterprise audiences
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Critical thinking, ability to challenge others and drive productivity, while maintaining strong business relationships
- Highly competent in client focused customer service oriented situations.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to meet deadlines on-time and with efficiency
- Ability to easily comprehend and quickly adopt new methodologies and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- The ability to interface with internal and external customers.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required or 4-6 years of large-scale project management experience
- At least 2 – 3 years of being an Implementations Manager in a Project Management industry or BPO.
- Must have Operations background.
If this resonates with you, or if you feel like you would excel in the role, apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Appen collects and labels images, text, speech, audio, video, and other data used to build and continuously improve the world’s most innovative artificial intelligence systems. Our expertise includes having a global crowd of over one million skilled contractors who speak over 180 languages and dialects, in over 70,000 locations and 130 countries, and the industry’s most advanced AI-assisted data annotation platform. Our reliable training data gives leaders in technology, automotive, financial services, retail, healthcare, and governments the confidence to deploy world-class AI products. Founded in 1996, Appen has customers and offices globally.
At Appen, we value performance, honesty, humility, and grit. We persevere and remain focused, whilst maintaining agility to achieve quality outcomes and exceed expectations. We’re truth tellers – respectfully of course. We take accountability for our actions, and believe in giving and receiving direct feedback. We give credit where credit is due, and show gratitude to others for their contributions. We seek diverse perspectives as we recognize the value in teamwork and collaboration. Through grit, we take ownership, and we don’t give up.