This role’s primary focus is to drive growing the global workforce using ML models to engage crowd and crowd retention. You will be responsible for driving the roadmap strategy and execution by collaborating with internal business owners to understand the business problems and working closely with the ML engineering team to deliver solutions. You will also work with the data engineering team to drive data warehouse solutions to support internal business owners’ reporting needs.
- Work with internal & external customers to acquire a deep understanding of their business needs and requirements.
- Define vision and roadmap to support business needs using the ML model analysis and prediction.
- Define data strategy to support data visualizations and reports that are actionable.
- Understand and translate customer problems into product requirements, including user stories and user journey maps.
- Prioritize features and development efforts based on a thorough understanding of customer and business needs and company strategy
- Partner with internal business owners to define metrics that can measure the success of deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Analytics, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- 5+ years of product management experience for enterprise SaaS platform
- 2+ years of experience in machine learning applications.
- 2+ years of experience in data analytics, data visualization, and dashboard/reporting
- Experience in ML lifecycle from feature creation, model selection, training, tuning, and serving in production.
- Understanding of data modeling, data pipeline, and reporting system
- Experience with machine learning solution driven by business requirements
- Ability to drive results through influence
- Ability to execute and manage expectations across various functional teams.