Heads end to end Workforce team who will support Global Secured Operations of Appen. This role requires flexibility, effective leadership and management skills in supporting onsite and remote workforce of Global Appen.
- Responsible for Workforce Management & Service Delivery to Internal & External Customers.
- Responsible for managing and leading a multi-site Workforce Team under the centralized structure (Capacity Planning/Scheduling/Real-Time Management/Reporting Lead/Reports analysts), which supports projects spread across different client geographies. Effectively support and mentor the team to service Operations better.
- Forecast volumes and resource needs based on historical data/metrics and current trends (e.g., upcoming events, online tool changes, seasonality of volumes)
- Ensure proper staffing levels to meet contractual obligations and established metrics (e.g., performance guarantees, hours of operation, voluntary time unpaid, mandatory overtime), utilizing applicable action steps/playbooks
- Takes ownership, engages with Ops team and drives improvement/resolution by developing plans, processes, recommending solutions/strategies and ensuring execution.
- Supervise analysts and manage performance.
- Ensures efficient levels of staffing and occupancy, optimizes the resources to maximize service level, seat utilization while maintaining financial rigor.
- Manage the scheduling and reporting needs of operations serving multiple markets 24/7
- Demonstrate understanding of applicable business strategies, goals, and processes as they relate to workforce management
- Educate others and provide recommendations on the use and interpretation of performance metrics and data (e.g., AHT, ASA, service levels, performance guarantees, abandon rates, defect rates, adherence, occupancy)
- Perform strategic planning to identify future Workforce Management needs (e.g., site growth, new client/membership assignment)
- Collaborate with other groups to identify future staffing needs (e.g., Training, Human Capital, Operations, Forecasting)
- Collaborate with applicable stakeholders to ensure that financial goals are achieved (e.g., Finance, vendor sites)
- Gain an understanding of the technical and business solutions: optimized schedules, forecasts and other tools and present them to management
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience with Call Center ACD experience
- Advance proficiency with MS Word and Excel
Qualifications and Experience
- College Graduate
- At least 3 - 5 years of WFM experience in a multi-site, multi-client, BPO environment.
- Experience as a WF Manager responsible for multiple clients ranging from small-medium(10-300FTE) to large (2000+ FTE).
- 3+ years of experience working in a service operations center
- 3+ years of team lead/supervisory experience
- 3-5+ years of experience with workforce systems such as Avaya, CMS, IEX, eWFM, ASPECT Genesis, and/or Blue Pumpkin
If this resonates with you, or if you feel like you would excel in the role, apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Appen collects and labels images, text, speech, audio, video, and other data used to build and continuously improve the world’s most innovative artificial intelligence systems. Our expertise includes having a global crowd of over one million skilled contractors who speak over 180 languages and dialects, in over 70,000 locations and 130 countries, and the industry’s most advanced AI-assisted data annotation platform. Our reliable training data gives leaders in technology, automotive, financial services, retail, healthcare, and governments the confidence to deploy world-class AI products. Founded in 1996, Appen has customers and offices globally.
At Appen, we value performance, honesty, humility, and grit. We persevere and remain focused, whilst maintaining agility to achieve quality outcomes and exceed expectations. We’re truth tellers – respectfully of course. We take accountability for our actions, and believe in giving and receiving direct feedback. We give credit where credit is due, and show gratitude to others for their contributions. We seek diverse perspectives as we recognize the value in teamwork and collaboration. Through grit, we take ownership, and we don’t give up.