Demand Generation Programs Manager
Appen is looking for a Demand Generation Programs Manager passionate about the impact a solid demand generation strategy can have within a growing sales organization. The Demand Generation team is responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that drive pipeline creation and customer retention for Appen’s managed services and data annotation platform. The Demand Generation Programs Manager is a key role focused on prospect, customer, and partner programs, working closely internal stakeholders and external agencies to ensure optimal success in guiding the buyer’s journey. The role requires exceptional attention to detail, excellent execution, a love for data, and the ability to pull together cohesive marketing programs that effectively drive pipeline.
As Demand Generation Programs Manager, you will:
• Create and execute demand generation campaigns to generate predictable and consistent sales
• End-to-end project management of all prospect-focused campaigns including email marketing,
webinars, content syndication, display and social advertising, SEM, third party programs, direct
mail, and ABM
• Design campaigns targeted to specific buyer personas and market segments, and accelerate key
leads through the funnel with strategic programs
• Liaise with marketing operations to execute on programs including email and landing page setup, lead importing, lead routing for follow-up, managing data cleanliness, and A/B testing
• Manage campaign reporting, and monitor campaign ROI and quality of MQLs
• Identify new channels and programs to expand audience
• Work closely with Sales Development and ensure proper follow-up of MQLs
• Work closely with Corporate Marketing and Product Marketing on campaign content
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• 5+ years B2B Demand Generation or marketing project management experience
• Excellent project management skills and get-it-done attitude -- ability to manage multiple
complex projects involving various stakeholders simultaneously
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
• Experience with funnel metrics; ability to measure, analyze, and report on performance and
• Deep understanding of Salesforce and Marketo
Appen collects and labels images, text, speech, audio, video, and other data used to build and continuously improve the world’s most innovative artificial intelligence systems. Our expertise includes having a global crowd of over one million skilled contractors who speak over 180 languages and dialects, in over 70,000 locations and 130 countries, and the industry’s most advanced AI-assisted data annotation platform. Our reliable training data gives leaders in technology, automotive, financial services, retail, healthcare, and governments the confidence to deploy world-class AI products. Founded in 1996, Appen has customers and offices globally.
At Appen, we value performance, honesty, humility, and grit. We persevere and remain focused, whilst maintaining agility to achieve quality outcomes and exceed expectations. We’re truth tellers – respectfully of course. We take accountability for our actions, and believe in giving and receiving direct feedback. We give credit where credit is due, and show gratitude to others for their contributions. We seek diverse perspectives as we recognize the value in teamwork and collaboration. Through grit, we take ownership, and we don’t give up.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.