QA Tester -Junior
About the Role
The ideal candidate has a deep knowledge of test methodologies. You must be comfortable creating excellent test cases, execute test cases. It is important that you are able to dive into the deep technical aspect of the product. You will be responsible for finding, reporting, and reproducing bugs and glitches. Closely working with the development teams and product teams. You have the hands-on ability to automate repeated tasks, can run and debug the automation failures. If you are competent in finding defects in applications, extremely detailed, love testing and are passionate about quality, we would like to meet you.
- Proactively creating, updating, and maintaining test plans / test cases with minimum or no PRD.
- Proactively executing various tests on new software products to ensure that programs satisfy all specifications and requirements.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to find defects, report bugs, and debugging during each sprint cycle to ensure that our products work correctly.
- Communicate the defects to cross-functional teams.
- Identify automatable features and create automation scripts for repeated tasks in your feature domains, debug and maintain the automation failures on a regular basis.
- Working with cross-functional teams, frequent communication will be required.
- Triage and reproduce customer reported issues.
- Support and maintain our product in testing environments on AWS is a plus.
- Kafka & Kubernetes testing experience is a plus
- Perform end-end stress/load tests to identify the potential issues is a plus.
- Have code deployment experience is a plus.
Skills & Qualification:
- Hands on at least hand-on 3-5 years of experience as a QA engineer or in Engineering testing role.
- Needs to work with Automation eng, Run the automated + Manual test, de bug. Talk about product -create test plans.
- Working knowledge of creating and executing excellent test cases UAT, functional testing, regression tests. Document test cases into test case management system.
- Working experience with Python, Selenium WebDriver, JS, SQL, HTML/CSS, Jenkins, Postman, New Relic and AWS.
- Self-motivated individuals with competent to proactively find defects during each sprint cycle
- Extremely detailed oriented with great problem-solving skills. Technical enough to find the root cause of the defect.
- An ability to work in a scrum-based agile and nimble environment.
- Always has mind set to look for bugs, love to look for a way to break the system.
- Fast learner for complicated web application.
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails is a plus
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field