ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will use your enterprise and consultative selling skills to build longstanding relationships with prospective customers and decision makers ranging from Data Scientists to
Chief Data Officers. You will generate business by selling our platform into new accounts and then expanding
within those accounts. Our ideal candidate is a results-oriented, performance-driven individual who enjoys
working as part of a fast-paced environment and team.
Dig deeply into customers' business requirements and share exactly how we can help each customer
transform their messy incomplete data into high quality rich, clean data with the company platform.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum of 5 years of proven experience selling enterprise software solutions
• Experience selling SaaS solutions
• Consistently exceeded $3M annual quotas
• Technical expertise to be able to demonstrate the product and explain the business and benefits (our
product is meant to be used by technical and analytical people, so we need to be able to show them
how these folks can use the product) this requires a level of technical depth and understanding
• Experience selling an analytical or technical product to a technical audience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Proven track record of overachieving quota through new logo acquisition
• Experience working in a high growth environment
• Experience writing SOW's and skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business,
procurement and contract teams, senior management and/or C-level executives
• Proven ability in managing complex, enterprise sales cycles from start to finish, from business
champion to the C level decision makers, and with a track record of successful revenue attainment
• Genuine curiosity about our customer - what are they trying to accomplish? What is preventing them
from doing so?
• Intrinsic drive to be successful. We are a fast-growing company, and need people who will take
initiative to “figure it out” and take ownership to be successful in the role.
• Clear, succinct communicator. The best technical sales people communicate points clearly and
succinctly, with an economy of words. They focus on using the vocabulary of their customer to help
that prospect envision using and getting value from the product.
• Team-oriented, collaborative nature: We’re a fast-growing team. Everyone needs to pull for each
other, share best practices, and take on team projects to make the entire organization better.
Appen is a global leader in the development of high-quality, human-annotated datasets for machine learning and artificial intelligence. Appen brings over 20 years of experience capturing and enriching a wide variety of data types including speech, text, image and video. With deep expertise in more than 180 languages and access to a global crowd of over 1 million skilled contractors, Appen partners with technology, automotive and eCommerce companies — as well as governments worldwide — to help them develop, enhance and use products that rely on natural languages and machine learning.
At Appen, we value performance, honesty, humility, and grit. We persevere and remain focused, whilst maintaining agility to achieve quality outcomes and exceed expectations. We’re truth tellers – respectfully of course. We take accountability for our actions and believe in giving and receiving direct feedback. We give credit where credit is due and show gratitude to others for their contributions. We seek diverse perspectives as we recognize the value in teamwork and collaboration. Through grit, we take ownership, and we don’t give up.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.