- Will be managing a team of Business Development Representatives while working with her own Account Manager in the US to schedule introductory calls with qualified leads. find new business opportunities.
- Engage prospects online through social media outlets.
- Navigating corporate structures to ascertain who the buyers and decision maker are.
- Manage, track and report weekly prospecting and lead generation activities to the VP of Sales.
- Support the Business Development Team, implement new lead generation strategies including scripts.
- Regularly coach the BDs to identify areas for improvement.
- Other admin tasks as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Fluent in English, with strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Positive personality with an innate ability to identify relevant prospect opportunities.
- Possess temperament to accept and apply coaching.
- Very familiar with Office apps especially MS Excel & Salesforce
- Extreme attentiveness to detail and is highly organized.
- Excellent team management skills and coaching.
- Lead generation and appointment setting.
- Reporting through MS Excel & Salesforce
- Great interpersonal skills / team player
- Great communication and comprehension skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 2 years of experience in lead generation, appointment setting and team management.
- HS graduate and above
- Fast and reliable Internet connection (at least 15 mbps with the link of the speed test result).
If this resonates with you, or if you feel like you would excel in the role, apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Appen collects and labels images, text, speech, audio, video, and other data used to build and continuously improve the
world’s most innovative artificial intelligence systems. Our expertise includes having a global crowd of over 1 million
skilled contractors who speak over 235 languages, in over 70,000 locations and 170 countries, and the industry’s most
advanced AI-assisted data annotation platform. Our reliable training data gives leaders in technology, automotive,
financial services, retail, healthcare, and governments the confidence to deploy world-class AI products. Founded in
1996, Appen has customers and offices globally.