Appen’s Recruitment Associate will be responsible on the daily recruiting operations to meet the hiring demands of our clients. Recruitment Specialist responsibilities includes close coordination with the team lead, conducting market research, identifying candidates, screening, coordinating recruitment activities & support fair hiring practices.
- Involve in recruiting candidates
- Closely collaborate with sourcing team to build effective and strategic advertisements and communications for a better crowd engagement
- Provide real-time endorsement tracking and candidate monitoring
- Communicate with the Hiring team on the status of their requirements
- Research new technologies to understand the requirement/s better.
- Make recommendations on additional candidate pool and recruiting techniques and evaluating market conditions.
- Conduct phone interviews to pre-screen candidates, verifying their qualifications, availability, and compensation requirements
- Other recruitment related activities deemed necessary in fulfilling the crowd projects’ goals.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of Recruitment practices
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and job boards)
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, MS Teams, Zoom etc.)
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or relevant field, or equivalent work experience, required
- Experience working in fast paced global organizations, RPO, Tech, Languages, Remote Work companies (tutorials) or Shared Services, preferred
- Flexible in accommodating varying shift schedule
If this resonates with you, or if you feel like you would excel in the role, apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Appen collects and labels images, text, speech, audio, video, and other data used to build and continuously improve the
world’s most innovative artificial intelligence systems. Our expertise includes having a global crowd of over 1 million
skilled contractors who speak over 235 languages, in over 70,000 locations and 170 countries, and the industry’s most
advanced AI-assisted data annotation platform. Our reliable training data gives leaders in technology, automotive,
financial services, retail, healthcare, and governments the confidence to deploy world-class AI products. Founded in
1996, Appen has customers and offices globally.