Falcon Raybans DC is an onsite data collection project wherein participants will engage with Rayban equipment and record given scenarios.
DETAILED JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Project Supervisor is responsible for executing data collection projects using Appen’s data collection systems, software, and equipment. The Project Supervisor will instruct the on-site participant based on project-specific needs and supervise the data collection. Some communication with potential participants will also be required (sometimes via email and sometimes via phone).
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
· Computer literate and able to pick up new tools and systems quickly and with accuracy
· Service orientated approach
· Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
· Attention to detail
· Commitment to quality (being able to follow quality management processes)
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools - Excel, Word, and Outlook
· Proficiency in English, with excellent oral and written communication skills
· Experience with audio recording equipment and software desirable but not required
Appen collects and labels images, text, speech, audio, video, and other data used to build and continuously improve the world’s most innovative artificial intelligence systems. Our expertise includes having a global crowd of over one million skilled contractors who speak over 180 languages and dialects, in over 70,000 locations and 130 countries, and the industry’s most advanced AI-assisted data annotation platform. Our reliable training data gives leaders in technology, automotive, financial services, retail, healthcare, and governments the confidence to deploy world-class AI products. Founded in 1996, Appen has customers and offices globally.
At Appen, we value performance, honesty, humility, and grit. We persevere and remain focused, whilst maintaining agility to achieve quality outcomes and exceed expectations. We’re truth tellers – respectfully of course. We take accountability for our actions, and believe in giving and receiving direct feedback. We give credit where credit is due, and show gratitude to others for their contributions. We seek diverse perspectives as we recognize the value in teamwork and collaboration. Through grit, we take ownership, and we don’t give up.