Onsite transcription project (physical presence in office required) in a secure environment working on an online tool to transcribe Japanese audio data in accordance with set guidelines unique to the project. The project is expected to last for around 3-4 months with a potential to extend further.
DETAILED JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Ability to accurately transcribe audios in Japanese language in accordance with the project’s set guidelines.
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
Senior High School at least.
REQUIRED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
Previous transcription experience is highly advantageous but not compulsory.
• Bilingual native or near native speaker of Japanese
• Available for full time work at Sydney secure office
• Able to type at least 30 words per minute or more.
• Detail oriented and comfortable with online research pages to verify information contained within the audio.
• Have prior experience in transcription (this is advantageous, but is not essential as full training is provided)