Provide support for new areas in this business line while collaborating with the partner management team layout there is a requirement for a Reporting Analyst role. The role be focused on partnering on new and existing programs, building reporting on capacity within the team, and trends within our crowd.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Design and build effective and efficient reporting solutions, primarily in Excel and Power BI, that fulfill business operational reporting requirements.
- Help define and build visual representations (charts) that provide intuitive indication of operational performance over time and identify opportunities to improve performance or recognize success.
- Address report/information requests, clearly communicating commitments, issues, completion dates and status with requestors and with management.
- Collaborate with project teams both to collect data and to review current processes in order to propose efficiencies.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of data warehouse, subsequent reporting enhancements, including the creation of new reporting templates and analytical reports.
- Continually research and test the most current tools applicable to improve existing reporting processes and its possible uses for data management and reporting.
- Support the account with ad-hoc projects, as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency in Power BI reporting and dashboard creation.
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency in MS office (advanced Excel macro-based applications, leading to creating & managing performance dashboards).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work and thrive in a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent communication skills, including an ability to present information clearly and concisely in writing or verbally to a wide audience, including clients, managers, and senior leaders; effectively uses active listening skills.
- Motivated self-starter who can establish a course of action for self and others and drive initiatives to completion.
- Flexible, independent, and organized with strong time management skills and ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Able to deal calmly and professionally with ambiguous data while leading in an environment of constant change.
- Working knowledge/experience on SQL and Tableau is a plus.
- Good comprehension of technology and data management tools used in the process of collecting, storing, retrieving, and analyzing data.
Appen is the global leader in data for the AI Lifecycle. With over 25 years of experience in data sourcing, data annotation, and model evaluation by humans, we enable organizations to launch the world’s most innovative artificial intelligence systems. Our expertise includes a global crowd of over 1 million skilled contractors who speak over 235 languages, in over 70,000 locations and 170 countries, and the industry’s most advanced AI-assisted data annotation platform. Our products and services give leaders in technology, automotive, financial services, retail, healthcare, and governments the confidence to launch world-class AI products. Founded in 1996, Appen has customers and offices globally.
At Appen, we value performance, honesty, humility, and grit. We persevere and remain focused, whilst maintaining agility to achieve quality outcomes and exceed expectations. We’re truth tellers – respectfully of course. We take accountability for our actions and believe in giving and receiving direct feedback. We give credit where credit is due and show gratitude to others for their contributions. We seek diverse perspectives as we recognize the value in teamwork and collaboration. Through grit, we take ownership, and we don’t give up.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.