Enterprise Account Executive
Quadrant is a global leader in mobile location data, POI data, and corresponding compliance services.
Our data is verified, trustworthy, and ready to use, allowing businesses, organizations, and innovators to build tailored solutions for a myriad of real-world problems.
Since September 2021, we are part of Appen, the global leader in AI training data that helps build and improve the world’s most innovative AI systems.
We are seeking a qualified data-savvy sales professional who understands how various industries buy, integrate, and leverage data. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you should be familiar with selling data products, services, and solutions. You must have demonstrable experience in efficiently and effectively driving each step of the entire sales process from outreach, qualification, evaluation, through close.
You will be responsible for closing new clients as well as managing your own book of business. You will also be working closely with our SDRs and marketing team to help you generate new leads to fill your pipeline. You must become an expert on mobility data, how it is utilized, and the insights it can provide.
This role can be remote. The individual selected will report to our US-based GM Data and work across departments with the engineering, product, science teams, and various support personnel.
Objectives of the Role
- Represent Quadrant data products and services, beginning with a deep and comprehensive understanding and then following with appropriate research to identify how our solutions best meet prospect and client needs
- Prospect and sell raw location data and solutions to companies within advertising, finance, research, real estate, transportation, and other appropriate sectors
- Provide consultative guidance and educate customers as to how location data can help them build better products and make better business decisions
- Forecast, track, and report on sales performance to ensure a comprehensive understanding of key drivers
- Achieve weekly, monthly, and quarterly objectives through the successful implementation of sales strategies and tactics
- Achieve sales targets
- Generate leads, build client relationships, and achieve revenue goals
- Plan and organize daily schedule to support existing clients and outreach to potential targets
- Build processes and playbooks to shorten and optimize the sales cycle
- Speak to clients, handle inquiries, give presentations, attend online events
- Develop and execute sales strategy to capture market share for raw location data solution
- Lead strategic planning for territory and provide feedback on account strategies and tactics
- Engage, negotiate, and close agreements with location data end-use partners
- Track record of successful work experience in business development and sales
- Experience in data sales is an asset
- Proactive problem solver with experience launching and selling new products and solutions
- Proven ability to develop business relationships and close deals
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships internally and externally
- Strong communication, presentation, and sales skills
- Ability to negotiate and maintain networking relationships
- Motivated, self-starter, self-reliant and ambitious
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail
- Comfortable in a start-up company work environment
- Essential that the representative be personable and professional
Skills and Qualifications
- Prospecting skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Setting and achieving goals
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Video presentation skills
- Listening and problem resolution
- Attention to detail
- Motivation for sales
- 3+ years’ experience in a direct sales role with data products or a similar company
- Track record of success in working with clients
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Strategic thinker who can evangelize and sell products that may be new to clients
- Strong technical understanding and enjoys sell
- Be a part of a global and multicultural environment.
- Work with an ambitious and growing startup team.
- Direct interaction with multiple teams and experts.
- Organized knowledge management and processes usually not found in most startups.
- Personal learning and development opportunities and support.
- Work From Anywhere (Remote work)
- Great Opportunity for Personal and Professional Development
- You will have the opportunity to work internationally, with an international team, and international clients
- You will have the chance to work on solving problems in Data-as-a-Service and AI sectors
- You will have the great opportunity to work in a high growth start-up culture
- You will get the opportunity to work with the top companies in the US
Appen collects and labels images, text, speech, audio, video, and other data used to build and continuously improve the world’s most innovative artificial intelligence systems. Our expertise includes having a global crowd of over one million skilled contractors who speak over 180 languages and dialects, in over 70,000 locations and 130 countries, and the industry’s most advanced AI-assisted data annotation platform. Our reliable training data gives leaders in technology, automotive, financial services, retail, healthcare, and governments the confidence to deploy world-class AI products. Founded in 1996, Appen has customers and offices globally.
At Appen, we value performance, honesty, humility, and grit. We persevere and remain focused, whilst maintaining agility to achieve quality outcomes and exceed expectations. We’re truth tellers – respectfully of course. We take accountability for our actions and believe in giving and receiving direct feedback. We give credit where credit is due and show gratitude to others for their contributions. We seek diverse perspectives as we recognize the value in teamwork and collaboration. Through grit, we take ownership, and we do not give up.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.